William Joppy (Boxing)
“Hey, I’m William but everyone calls me ‘Joppy’”
I’ve been with Champion Boxing & Fitness
Since November 2011
Boxing (and more boxing) Classes
- Winning the 1992 Eastern Olympic Box-Off Middleweight Championship
- Semi-Finalist in the 1992 Olympic Trials
- 1997 Outstanding Boxer of the Year Award
- 2-Time W.B.A. Middleweight Champion
- Inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame in June 2013!
My classes are all about cardio and boxing technique – the real work behind the job! Students who take my classes get both a high-intensity and interval-training workout while also squeezing in a solid ab workout. I like to think my classes stand out from the pack with my not-so-mainstream music selection of Rock, R&B, and country! Come on by!