Based on the current guidelines issued by the State of Maryland, we are permitted to have no more than 25 people (including staff) in the gym at a time. We will be limiting fitness class size to 15 members in order to observe the required social distancing guidelines. We will also be modifying our operating hours and class schedule, which we hope to post on our website by Wednesday.
Please take a moment and read on for more information on booking your classes and the changes we’re implementing to keep us all safe.
Booking Your Class
Going forward, we will require that members reserve their space in class in advance. You can reserve your spot by using the My Member Account app. If you have not yet downloaded the app, please refer to the instructions below. In consideration of other members, we ask that you please limit your classes to 3x per week for now.
- Download the “My Member Account app”
- Sign up with your name and your gym account number. You can find your number on the email that you received when you joined the gym. If you cannot find your number, send a note to Andy@championboxingfitness.com and he will provide you with your account number.
- Click: Find an Event
- Select your date
- Pick your class
- Click: Register
We will post weekly classes on the app every Wednesday for the following week.
In The Gym
- When entering and exiting the gym, it is required that you wear a mask. We will take your temperature with a non-touch thermometer before you enter the gym, and if you have a fever, you will not be allowed inside. If you are able, it is certainly beneficial for you to wear your mask the entire time you are indoors. If it is difficult, you may remove your mask during your class, but you must put it back on when you leave your bag area.
- You must leave the gym immediately upon the conclusion of your class so we can clean and sanitize the entire area before the next class starts.
- There will be no access to showers or water fountains.
- There will be no glove rental available, and gym staff will not be able to assist in hand wrapping. If you need a refresher on how to do this yourself, we’ll be posting a video to our social channels in the coming days
- No mats will be available to borrow; please bring your own if you wish to use one
- Touchless faucets have been installed
- Kick plates and foot openers have been installed on all doors (so you don’t have to use your hands)
- We will be disinfecting all bags and equipment between classes using CDC-recommended cleaning processes