Earlier this week we sent an email to all of our members with steps we are taking to help keep our members, our visitors and our employees safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As the situation surrounding the virus continues to evolve, we would like to reiterate the steps we are taking for the safety of our Champion Boxing Fitness family.
- The gym will continue to be cleaned every night after closing.
- During the day we will wipe down high-traffic, high-touching areas throughout the gym, ie, door knobs, front desk, bathroom sinks
- We have hand sanitizers and wipes throughout the gym for your use.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer AS YOU ENTER THE GYM before touching anything.
- For the time being, loaner gloves will not be provided. We encourage you to have your own gloves.
- We have removed the jump ropes and they will be thoroughly cleaned and put back at a later date.
- No physical contact with other members. That means no sparring will be permitted at this time. The instructors will make modifications to their classes that will eliminate physical contact.
- Until further notice, we will stop our BJJ classes since that is full contact. We will still offer our other classes, without contact.
What we ask of you:
- As you walk IN AND OUT of the gym, use the hand sanitizer.
- Everything you touch, ie, heavy bags, speed bags, mats, weights, exercise equipment, balls, etc. should be wiped down using the sanitary wipes that we have throughout the gym.
- Have an extra set of hand wraps so you can always have clean ones. Wash your hand wraps and gym clothes with 1 cup of white vinegar added to the water. It will remove the smell and help kill bacteria and virus.
- Follow proper hygiene for coughing and sneezing.
- Please do not come into the gym if you are not feeling well.
We, at Champion Boxing and Fitness, will continue to do everything we can to offer our members a safe and healthy environment. We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you informed of any changes we make. Our friends and family help make challenging situations easier and we thank you for your patience and wish you good health.